- There is no minimum order size and no additional charge for dropship to patients.
- We provide an email confirmation with your order tracking details at the time of shipping. Once the package shows delivery, please contact the carrier directly for any lost or missing packages.
Nutritional Medicine Ltd is delighted to provide our customers with professional-grade products that meet our exacting quality standards. Your order is carefully packed using sustainable and recycled materials and shipped to you with your satisfaction in mind.
In the event you are not satisfied with your purchase and wish to inquire about a return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you.
Please note the following:
- We ask that reports of damaged products or order discrepancies be communicated to Biocidin Botanicals within seventy-two (72) hours of delivery to qualify for return or refund.
- Only unopened items and products with labels that have not been altered in any way will be eligible for return or refund.
- Once you have authorization from our team to return your products, please send them, along with proof of purchase, within five (5) days of delivery.
- A restocking fee may apply.
- For all products authorized for return, our Customer Service Team will determine if we will replace the product(s) or provide a credit.
- We can only accept products purchased directly through Nutritional Medicine Ltd. If you purchased your Biocidin Botanicals products from one of our practitioner partners or an online retailer, please contact them directly for their return policy.
Ordering and Support
- Online orders are for New Zealand and Australia only. Please contact email@example.com for ordering in other Asia Pacific countries
- By accessing and using the website, you agree to our website Terms and Conditions
- For questions pertaining to orders, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- New Zealand: 09 425-4250 / 021 941 556
- Australia: 001169 425-4250 /0061 21941556
- Once orders are processed, we are not able to make changes, if you would like to purchase additional products, please place another order.
Nutritional Medicine Ltd does not provide advice for product usage to consumers.
If you need support, please ask your healthcare professional, or email email@example.com for a list of practitioners familiar with our formulations. Our phone staff can assist in placing orders and questions pertaining to shipping and returns and are not able to answer any individual questions on products usage.
Professional accounts are available only to certified healthcare professionals.
- To request a professional account, please fill out the Professional Account Request Form and accompanying Customer Information Form.
- We will notify you by email when your professional account is available
- Once your professional account is activated, login to view products and information/terms for health care professionals
- By accessing and using the website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Trade (refer separate document that this link goes to)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for product support for healthcare professionals.
At Nutritional Medicine Ltd, we pride ourselves on a high level of customer service that is reflective of the high standards of our products.
- Our orders department is available from 9am - 5pm NZST Monday-Friday.
- In-depth product training is available by appointment for healthcare professionals and their staff.
We reserve the right to refuse service at our discretion.